Sunday, January 9, 2011

twenty ten...you were an adventure

Dear Two thousand Ten,
You brought joy.  you brought pain!  You taught me many lessons on life and taught me great things about myself.  You brought me experiences I never wanted to go through but I held my head high and conquered them.  You taught me life is not what you want it to be and there is someone much bigger than we are that is in control.  I loved everyday of you and I am thankful for my time to grow.   
Just a few facts about you, Two Thousand Ten.......
  • my first born turned 14
  • my hurricane turned 6
  • my princess turned 2
  • noah started back to public school
  • garrett started kindergarden
  • my 4th nephew was born
  • we had a snow storm on 2/12
  • We almost lost my Grandfather, but he pulled out and is doing wonderful
  • I visited Oxford, MS for the first time
  • I lost good friends
  • We went to the zoo
  • I lost contact with family
  • We camped out with great friends
  • We had a picnic on cheaha
  • Bethany graduated
  • we had a crawfish boil
  • Tammy and her family moved into a new home
  • Micah and his family moved to Kentucky
  • Garrett lost his first two teeth
  • Sheila was released from Prison
  • Lucas got his drivers licenses
  • Our home got foreclosed on
  • we filed bankruptcy
  • We seperated in January and have been in marriage counseling since
  • Noah went to his first AL game
  • My great aunt Milme passed away
  • visited flat rock for the first time
  • I went trick a treating with an "Alabama fan", "Transformer" and a "Kitty"
  • Garrett played soccer for the first time
  • Took the shortest trip to mississippi.  We arrived at 8:30 p.m. and left that morning at 6.  Garrett had the flu.
  • AnnaBella, Angelas first born was born the same day as my firstborn
  • Eric started a new job
  • Had my first White Christmas
  • Noah started back swimming and also quit 
Just a few things that happened this past year.  thanks for the memories.  You will never be forgotten.  Thanks.
Casey

No comments: